In recent years, OnePlus has continued to evolve in the range in direct opposition to market leaders like Apple, Samsung, and others. For the year 2020, the brand had to keep introducing the OnePlus 8 Pro and its little brother OnePlus 8 In this article we will review this phone ONEPLUS 8 PRO
Positive and negative points ONEPLUS 8 PRO
– High efficiency
– Very beautiful screen
– Close to Google experience
– Fast, wireless and reverse charging
– Accuracy of design
– The image is weak even if there is a nice improvement
– Some haptic problems
– Switching to audio files is a bit harsh
Manufacturer OnePlus has inaugurated its first advanced 5G smartphone, the OnePlus 8 Pro, and it must be said that it already has everything it takes to appeal to tech experts: an impressive 120Hz display, compatible with the latest communication networks and a quad-sensor unit for photography.
Curved design with very beautiful screen
The OnePlus 8 Pro introduces a very beautiful 6.78-inch QHD + display with a resolution of 3168 x 1440 pixels thanks to the QHD + Fluid Display.
In addition, it has a refresh rate of 120Hz and is compatible with HDR10 and HDR10 +. This screen offers 11% more powerful haptic feedback. Additionally, we have a fingerprint reader under the screen, but this is not the only protection, it also has a face recognition feature to secure it.
As for the front camera that is located in the small hole in the screen, we have a 16-megapixel sensor with f / 2.45 aperture that can shoot in Full HD.
Regarding the rear image part, the OnePlus 8 Pro is equipped with a quad sensor unit:
– 48MP Sony IMX689 main sensor with f / 1.78 aperture
– 8 megapixel telephoto lens (Zoom x3) with focal aperture f / 2.44
– 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 ultra-wide angle with f / 2.2 aperture and 120-degree viewing angle. It also allows you to create 2.5 cm macros
– 5 megapixel camera with color filter, f / 2.4 lens slot, which is a filter for light and color effects
As we can see, the OnePlus 8 Pro relies heavily on the image segment and hopes to surpass the market leaders for this year 2020.
Under the hood of the phone, it is not a big surprise, we ended up with the same OnePlus 8 file.
– Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
– RAM: 8 or 12 GB
– Storage space: 128 or 256 GB UFS 3.0
On the other hand, the battery has a better capacity of 4510 mAh with compatibility with 30W (Warp Charg 30T) fast charging, fast wireless charging and 5W reverse charging.
OnePlus still wants to hurt a lot and with this new 5G compatible model, come on
The manufacturer is committed to achieving its goals.
– 8 GB RAM / 128 GB storage (Onyx Black or Glacial Green): 899 €
– 12 GB RAM / 256 GB storage (Onyx Black, Glacial Green or Ultramarine Blue): € 999